WHEN I FIRST GOT THE FLIP VIDEO I LOVED IT AND all my friends we so impressed that i could make these fantastic movies... that feature went bye bye when they suggested over and over that i get an upgrade...well i finally said yes...and believe me it was a downgrade...i lost all the neat features of movie making on the first video camera.. now i have lost all movie making abilities.....go figure..what is up with flip

This person wrote the review because of "movie maker feature" of flip video camera from Flip Video. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flip Video to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was any later movie maker. Author liked the most first movie maker. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Magnacare. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flip Video for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flip Video?

Comments